Hyde Park Tuesdays
Spin Jam & Workshop Weekend
Hyde Park Tuesdays
SpunOut is a place where we come together to share ideas, skills and knowledge....and everybody has something to share! From teaching workshops to volunteering in the kitchen or chopping firewood, there are many ways in which you can get involved and contribute to making SpunOut an awesome event.
Teach at SpunOut 2016
It could be anything from basic poi and staff technique to origami or massage. We're open to anything....really, we are! It may be something small and quirky, or highly skilled and complex. Whatever it is, we have all worked on something unique and individual to us and now is the time to share it!
If you have something you would like to share, please Submit A Workshop.
You will need:
- A workshop name, short description and a few other details.
- Some information about you.
- A photo of yourself (the more silly/interesting the better).
Once your workshop submission has been accepted, you will be added to the Teachers part of the website so that everybody can look forward to learning from you.
If your workshop is accepted into the schedule, you save $20 per workshop off your SpunOut ticket price! (This will be given to you as a refund at the event. So you still need to buy your SpunOut ticket.)
Limited workshops spots are available, so submit a workshop today!
"Many hands make light work."
SpunOut relies on volunteers to make things happen. This is a great way to get involved in the event, get to know more people and have more fun. You can volunteer doing the following things:
If you would like to get involved by volunteering, then keep and ear out for volunteer requests at the event (we won't be taking registrations before SpunOut but look forward to you putting your hand up at the event).
- preparing meals in the kitchen before meal times
- chopping fire wood and keeping the fire pit burning
- acting as fire safety for fire twirlers (we will train you to do this)
- helping with screen printing
- assisting workshop teachers to teach classes
- keeping the SpunOut site clean
- plus much, much more!
Submit a Workshop
Register and Buy